Allotment process for CWE PO/MT-II (vacancies of Probationary Officers/Management Trainees) for2013-14 to the 21 participating organizations has since been completed.
Allotment has been done based on merit-cum-preference keeping in view the spirit of various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time. The following table indicates the category-wise maximum and minimum scores (combinedscores in CWE and Interview out of 100) for allotment.
IBPS Allotment process for CWE PO/MT-II : 2013 -2014
IBPS PO/MT-II Allotment Process Completed Against Vacancies of PO/MT For 2013-14
IBPS CWE PO/MT-II Allotment Process completed for 21 Public Sector Bank’s against vacancies of PO/MT for 2013-14.
IBPS : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has been announced that they has since been completed the allotment process for Common Written Examination (CWE) PO/MT-II for the year 2013-14 to the 21participating Public Sector Banks.
How To Check The Result :
IBPS has not given any link to view the result. candidates are being intimated individually by SMS at the mobile number of the candidates that they have given in their online application form.
Allotment Procedure :
The allotment of the candidates have been done on merit-cum-preferences.
Note : If the two or more candidates having obtained the same score, in that case allotment will be done on the basis of the date of birth of the candidate. The candidates senior in age is placed before the candidate junior in age.
The Allotment is Based on :
- The candidates should fulfill the criteria set by the allotted bank.
- The candidates should satisfy the identity verification to the allotted bank.
- At any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the allotted bank, so his/her chance in the process shall stand forfeited.
- Offer of appointment will be issued by the allotted bank.
- If the candidates does not avail the offer from the allotted bank his/her chance in the process shall stand forfeited.
Category-wise Cut Offs :
Below is the category wise combined minimum and maximum scores of CWE & Interview (out of 100).
So, All the best To All the Candidates!
—–> If got an allotment or receive offer/appointment letter of any bank please share your view & strategies of preparation here so that we can help other students who are preparing for next IBPS PO exams.
For any other details feel free to talk us by leaving your comments in below comment box
a WordPress rating system