- JEE-Main 2013
- JEE-Advanced 2013. :
In the JEE Main 2013 , near about 12,00,000 appeared. JEE Main exam was conducted in two phases one is offline exam and other one is online exam. Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the JEE Main 2013 exam.JEE Main 2013 offline exam held on 7th April 2013 successfully and JEE Main online exam will be held on 9th, 22th, 23rd and 25th April 2013. All the students who appeared in the JEE Main 2013 are waiting for their JEE Main Cut off 2013.
JEE Mains 2013 Cut off Marks
JEE Main Cutoff Marks are very important for all those students who recently appeared in the JEE Main 2013. On the basis of JEE Main Cut off 2013 all students will get the top engineering institutes.There are only 1,50,000 students will be selected for the JEE advance exam in fact they also have to top 20 percentile in their respective board.The Joint Entrance Examination JEE Main Cut off 2013 will be decided by the CBSE. But until the JEE Main 2013 official cutoff not publish, all students are requested to check the Answer key and then discuss their expected cutoff marks via commenting below. It will help to decide the exact criteria of JEE Main Cut off 2013.
Hoping that all students are successfully checked JEE Main 2013 Answer Key.
JEE Main 2013 Cut off :
- The CBSE will publish the merit lists of students who have scored the minimum qualifying marks or more.
- This minimum qualifying score wil be the JEE Main 2013 cutoff
- Unlike other exams which are single phased, JEE Main 2013 is the first stage of the two staged common examination
- Students appearing for the exam belong to different boards with different systems for marking and such.
- Using normalization as per the pre determined formula, the marks of the qualifying exam namely Class 12 will be calculated to be treated on the same level.
- JEE Main 2013 scores and the normalized board score will be combined in the ratio 60:40 to arrive at the JEE Main 2013 cutoff for the merit list
- All the different boards have been asked to submit the marks before June 10 to enable the CBSE to publish the merit list
- The JEE Main 2013 cutoff will be published by Careers360 based on the predictions by the various leading coaching institutes.
- The JEE Main 2013 cutoff will accommodate the fact that the admissions based on these will be spread across institutes in various states as well as the centrally funded institutes.
- Students can check for the JEE Main 2013 cutoff to determine which course and which institute would be very suitable for them and apply accordingly.
Note: For students to figure in the top twenty percentile eligible for the JEE Advanced 2013, the marks will vary form board to board.
Note: – Don’t forget to activate the subscription from your mail Inbox after submitting your email address. After then we will inform you by email when JEE Main cutoff 2013 published
- No of candidates who registered and appeared for the exam: 11, 37,256
- Total number of students who qualified in the exam: 4,10,000
- General category: 48 marks
- OBC category: 45 marks
- SC/ST category: 18 marks
- PWD/PH category: 18 marks