Mumbai University Recruitment 2013 – Apply online 199 Non Teaching Vacancies: University of Mumbai has issued notification against recruitment of 199 Non Teaching vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 12-04-2013.
About Mumbai University
As a sequel to the change in the name of the city from Bombay to Mumbai, the name of the University has been changed from “University of Bombay” to “University of Mumbai”, vide notification issued by the Government of Maharashtra and published in the Government Gazette dated 4th September, 1996. Read More..
Mumbai University Recruitment 2013 Notification | Eligibility | Form
Details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
Mumbai University Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 199
Name of the Post:
1. Studio Technician: 1 post
2. Research Assistant in disciplines of:
A. Applied Psychology: 01 post
B. Civics and Politics: 01 post
C. Economics: 02 posts
D. Sanskrit : 01 post
E. Law: 02 post
F. Social Science: 01 post
G. Linguistics: 01 post
3. Lower Grade Stenographer: 09 posts
4. Documentation Assistant: 02 posts
5. Statistical Clerk: 01 post
6. Electrician: 02 posts
7. Carpenter: 01 post
8. Mistry – Construction: 01 post
9. Jr. Typist/clerk (Admin.): 140 posts
10. Jr. Typist/clerk (Accounts): 25 posts
11. Mechanic/Driver: 01 post
12. Telephone Operator: 02 posts
13. Telephone Attendant: 01 post
14. Qualified Attendant: 04 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 33 years as on 28-03-2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess SSC, ITI, Typing, Stenography, Degree in Sound Recording, Master’s Degree in relevant subject, MS-CIT, B.Sc (Statistics), Certificate Course in Library Science.
Examination Fee: Un Reserved Candidates have to pay Rs.400 + 50/- for Sr. No. 2, 4, 5, 12, 13, 14 posts & Rs.450 + 50/- for Sr. No. 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 posts, Reserved Candidates have to pay Rs.200 + 50/- for Sr. No. 2, 4, 5, 12, 13, 14 posts & Rs.250 + 50/- for Sr. No. 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 posts as examination fee & Bank Charges in the form of challan from any of the branches of SBI from 28-03-2013 to 16-04-2013.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test & Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://www.mu.ac.in/Careers.html from 28-03-2013 to 12-04-2013.
Instructions for Online Applications:
1. Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to the website http://www.mu.ac.in/Careers.html from 28-03-2013 to 12-04-2013.
3. Enter all mandatory details & Take print copy of the challan and make the payment.
4. Revisit the website and fill up the remaining online application process.
5. Take a print copy of the submitted application for further usage.
Starting Date for Online Applications & Fee Payment: 28-03-2013
Closing Date for Online Applications: 12-04-2013
Closing Date for Fee Payment: 16-04-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given link……
a WordPress rating system