University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) for candidates who have completed their post graduation and wants to get admission in Ph.D research and/or university level teaching jobs in India. UGC invites online application for NET Exam. UGC NET Online Application Form will be available on UGC website. Candidates who wish to apply for UGC NET Exam need to fill an online application form by registering online on the official website of the UGC & downloading the form from there.
UGC NET 2013 Notification
Download UGC NET 2013 Notification
UGC NET 2013 Important Dates
UGC NET June 2013 Written exam Dates : 30th June 2013
How to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2013:
Candidates can apply for CSIR UGC NET 2012 either through online or offline mode:
- Candidates can apply for CSIR UGC NET by obtaining the information bulletin and application form from Indian Bank, 3/1, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi-110008.
- The application form can be obtained by paying a fees of Rs 400 for general candidates, Rs 200 for OBC candidates and Rs 100 for SC/ST, Physically handicapped (PH) or Visually handicapped (VH).
- The information bulletin and application form can also be obtained from Value Payable Post from the Indian Bank, 3/1, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi 110008 by sending across a Demand Draft for Rs 400, 200, 100 (as per the relaxation of fees for reserved categories) drawn in favour of ‘Indian Bank, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi’ payable at Delhi.
- A candidate needs to send a request to the bank with two self-addressed slips for the information bulletin and application form to be delivered.
- The candidate should mention his/her name, address, date of birth, date of examination and subject code on the back of the demand draft.
Online Application Form of UGC NET June 2013 :
- Students need to fill the online application form.
- The candidates need to download a challan performa and deposit the fee at an branch of Indian Bank.
- After filling the online application form candidates need to take the printout, paste his/her black and white passport size photograph, sign at the given space, attach requisite certificates and send it along with the challan copy in an envelope super scribed with subject code, centre code and medium code to Sr Controller of Examination, Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012.
- The form should reach the CSIR Complex on or before 7th March 2013 (13th March 2013 in case of remote areas).